In order to fulfil customer requirements and the stakeholder expectations, the management of HE-PA Hungary Plast Kft. specifies the following key points to consider when evaluating the management, and, against this background, sets measurable qualitative objectives, the compliance of which would be monitored.
I. Achieving and providing high quality requirements is the purpose of our management.
- Specialist personnel shall be provided continuous training to recognise errors (tool: EMEA)
→ Zero Defect Strategy
- The development of our company is enhanced by industrial technologies.
- We are endeavouring on minimising error costs. On reducing the complaint processing time to the shortest possible.
- The purpose is to make delivery evaluation reach 100%.
- Monitoring official and statutory obligations is on an on-going basis.
- We assume complying with customer requirements.
II. We produce high-value products in a modest price
- We would strengthen our position in the market by broadening the scope of our customer base.
- We would solve our problems and achieve our goals by cooperating closely with our customers.
- We shall continually optimize customer satisfaction and compliance with delivery deadlines by resorting to all employees’ assistance.
- The purpose on each grades of manufacturing is to minimize errors and culls.
- During production, great attention is paid to all environmental standards and the economical use of raw materials, including energy and water.
III. We strengthen our positions in the competition by improving our management scheme
- Our company would improve by the assistance of our short information and decision-making ways and flexibility.
- Employees shall receive liabilities with which to comply with their works via our managers’ own responsibilities.
IV. Efficiency of the company’s employees
- The aim of our personnel policy is to optimise the our workers’ performance, thereby motivating our employees and enhancing their self-expression.
- Working at HE-PA Hungary Plast Kft. is, on the one hand a subsistence and an employment opportunity, on the other hand, it is our common job to discover good achievements and self-expression.
- Arising from our human characteristics, conflicts and faults cannot be completely excluded. In case problems arise, solutions would be sought collectively.
- Occupational safety and the protection of workers’ health are important foundations of our company.
- Discrimination against workers on the grounds of, for example, sex, religion, colour, age, origin, disability, political or sexual orientation is not allowed. We reject child labour, forced labour and any form of exploitation.
We expect the same from our customers and suppliers.